And She Returns to Blogging...

No one freak out. About 5 weeks ago when I last posted, I said something about finishing a sweater by that weekend. Ha. I finished it 2 days ago, though. And on Thursday night during ballet, I started my new sweater project.

I have more exciting tales for now. A few days after my last post, my husband said something to me about giving the house a good cleaning. So, I said something to him about we should paint the living room and kitchen since we’ve been talking about it for 2 years. So. Now my kitchen is a beautiful yellow and our living room is wonderful green. I should have bucked up when we built the house and picked the colors then, but I was sick of picking stuff and said just paint it all white. And then they made me pick a shade of white…

The week after the marathon of cleaning, painting, and moving furniture, I started working. I am now a paid assistant teacher at Knitter #3’s preschool. I actually get paid to play. My boss is such a sucker! Ok, I do actually have to do stuff besides play with play dough for 2.5 hours, but it is a fun job. And class is free for the little knitter.

Comments

Probably Jane said…
Sounds like life is good and busy - don't forget to let us see photos of those sweaters!

Popular Posts