Go Away Winter!

I am getting tired of Winter. Really tired. It snowed on and off all day. I want spring! I have plants to put in the ground and more on the way. Hell, it's probably snowing right now as I type. But it is dark, so I really couldn't tell you for sure.

Knitting has been so so lately. I am starting decreases on the hat. I think I will be relieved when it is done so I can get back to knitting fast. My speed with continental is getting better, but it still isn't as natural as my own weird way of knitting. I like finishing projects rather than having them piling up around me. I feel like starting the hat was NOT the right thing to do at the time. I will knit on the vest for a while before doing the purple hat.

I thought I would share one of my new hobbies:


Freshly roasted, shiny coffee beans. This is a hobby that is actually less expensive than buying beans at the store. Win. I have a friend that tried to talking me into this a few years back. Probably more than a few, actually. I am enjoying it, for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts