A New Year

The last post I made was incomplete and unedited. I had started it and intended to go back to it. Normally, I might have just trashed it. I had intended to make a post before the New Year, but it was just too hard. The night I started that post, my father died quite unexpectedly. He was coming to our house and had a heart attack and died. It has been horrible.

I am ready to get back to a somewhat normal life, though. All the family leaves tomorrow and the kids go back to school. Maybe I will get to finish some projects and get my house clean again.

I did manage to finish some things for the kids for Christmas. Maybe in the next few days I can get pictures of all of them.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Nancy said…
I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for better days ahead.
So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.
Anonymous said…
I'm so very sorry about your father. This must be a terrible time for you.

My thoughts are with you.
Rima said…
So sorry. My best to you. Hang in there.
Rebecca said…
My heart aches for your loss. What a terrible time.
Probably Jane said…
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Popular Posts