Finally, Pictures Are Back

I'm getting tired of short, picture-less posts. So today, pictures.

The other day, I trimmed my hair. I use this method to trim. It works well for me. I took a bit more than an inch off.

Some pictures of my fair ribbons. Once again, everything I took placed. Here they are:



I'm making some changes to the blog. It has stayed relatively the same for a long time now. Time to change the look, add some pages. Have some fun. I'm even thinking about getting a domain name. We'll see. I want to finally add some of my patterns. Having them online would solve my problem when I need to make Brent a new hat and I've lost track of the book I wrote his special pattern down in. Right now, I know where the book of handwritten patterns are. I need to type them up and post them somewhere.

Comments

Popular Posts