Just Another Rainy Day

Will the rain never end? Just another rainy, april day. There better be loads of flowers next month. Perhaps I should knit some, just in case. My mother-in-law gave me a really cool paper flower she got in Mexico. She thinks maybe I could find out how they are made.

I want to concentrate on my knitting today. I need another pair of socks soon. I have all of these Walmart socks that are literally falling apart. Last year I promised myself that I wouldn't be buying myself any more socks. Since then, I have not had time to make loads of socks. Of course, I also didn't know that the socks my father had just given me would start falling apart after a few wearings. It seemed like I had so much time to knit them.......

And if Blogger would just be nice, I would put up some pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts