The Results Are In....

Where is the summer going? When the fair is over, I know the end is near and the dreaded first day of school is coming. Or depending on the day, I may be thrilled to see the first day of school…

The results are in:



Soria was my big winner just as I expected her to be. I wasn’t necessarily expecting the hat and skirt to do well, but I was pleased that they did. My new master plan is to begin planning now for next year. I would like to have an entry for every knitting category. And the planning is always the best part…

The past few days have been downright cold for August. I actually closed every window in the house last night because I was afraid we’d all be shivering by morning. We barely reached 70 yesterday in the late afternoon. That is pretty weird for this time of the year. I love it, though!

Comments

Nancy said…
Congrats on your ribbons! Your projects all look beautiful. Boy I need to come to Idaho because it is really HOT here in Oklahoma. I finished a sweater this morning and can hardly stand to try it on. Even in the A/C.

Popular Posts