A Rainy Day

I feel like it has been ages since I posted. It’s only been a week, but I’ve tried to write posts several times this week. It was one of those crazy, weird weeks. I’m glad to be starting a new one. Even if it did pour rain all day.

I finally finished my mitten knitting and felted them today. And last night I crocheted a flower scrubby. I saw one on etsy and thought it was a great idea. So I found a bag of yarn and searched Ravelry for just the right flower. Today was not ideal for pictures, so none yet. The mittens won’t be finished until I knit the cuffs on. I hope I don’t regret doing them in a cotton blend later on this winter. I don’t think the girls would like the feeling of the super wash I have on their wrists. Of course, I can still change my mind and do the super wash instead.

Since I finished knitting the mittens I can get back to working on my Bonsai Tunic. I think it will go pretty quickly since it’s a vest. And I’m knitting it in the round, so no seaming. Happy times. No seaming, lots of knitting!

Comments

Kar said…
I need to make some more mitts for the girls. I haven't done that in a while for them. Hopefully after I finish Glenn's hat and couple of other 'gifts' I can squeeze that in.
It seems this time of year it's hard to find the time to sit and compose my thoughts. Hope you are getting a lot done during your wet days :)

Popular Posts