Christmas

Long time, no blogging. But I love blogging. So I have promised myself I will get back into it. It seems like my blogging is linked to my knitting. If I don’t knit, I don’t blog. I just have not knit that much in the past year and a half. Knitting makes me happy, so I am going to make more time for it. I have a lot of unfinished knitting projects that I just need to finish. Can’t wear what you don’t finish…

Christmas was nice. I went to bed earlier this year than I have for several years. We didn’t have anywhere to be on Christmas Eve, which was nice. I also started wrapping presents 3 or 4 days before Christmas. That made things go better. My best present was either my brand new Dremel 4000 or my Kindle. I will go on about the Kindle first. My brother got it for me and it is something I never thought seriously about getting. I have lots of books in my house I can read. And there are always things more important than a grown up toy. I love it. I visited Project Gutenberg and acquired a few books. I haven’t looked in to how to download books from Amazon without a wireless connection. I have over 15 books loaded on my Kindle, so I won’t have to worry about it for a bit.

I asked Brent to get me a Dremel because I want to carve myself some hair toys. Something I really don’t talk about here at all is my hair. I have long hair. What most people would consider very long hair. It is my ambition to grow it much longer. Tomorrow I hope to starting playing around with my Dremel and start carving a hair stick out of a piece of apple wood.

Comments

Popular Posts