Crafty Intentions

My intention this Christmas break was to do a bunch of sewing. I was pretty successful with it a couple years ago. This year I have been a bit lazy with it. All I have sewn so far is Christmas dolls for the girls. They are from the Wee Wonderfuls book by Hillary Lang. I love her dolls. Maybe I will get to it and sew something this weekend.

Yesterday I finally had time to play with some of the new yarns I am going to be adding to my shop. It was kind of cool so see how the colors came out differently for the different fibers. They are finally dry, but no pictures yet. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures taken tomorrow. Today was far too gloomy for pictures.

I might finish the sock monkey tomorrow. I am pretty excited at the thought of being able to finish a project. I have both arms done. Now I just have the tail and the face left. They are all small stuff, so I might finish.

Comments

Popular Posts