Going to the Fair...

Thanks for nice comments on the snake. I was sorry to hear someone was in trouble for viewing it. Sometimes you have to be sneaky about viewing blogs in front of your kids…

Wow, I can’t believe the TDF Kal is already over. I didn’t finish my third project. I didn’t finish my project last year, either. A trend! When the kal comes back next year (I hope!) I will no doubt not finish my project then. Consistency, if nothing else!

Anyway, here is what I have done on my Palindrome Scarf:



I think it is coming out beautifully. I have a feeling I am going to love this scarf. It may not be Clapotis, but it sure as heck is prettier. My Clapotis is NOT very pretty. Maybe I should dye it rather than making a new one. I’ve thought about making another one, but I can never decide what yarn to use. (I find it funny that I’ve never considered dyeing it)

Today I am baking bread in hopes of having a fine looking loaf to take to the county fair tomorrow. I am also going to take my Luna Moth shawl and possibly my Evangeline mitts. If I can find them. I think the judging is on Wednesday. As long as no one else enters any knitting, I can be assured of a win…

Comments

gemma said…
That's a lovely dye job on the scarf. Well done on the two projects you did finish
Probably Jane said…
I'm betting on you winning at the county fair - why not? Your work is gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
It's lovely. Congratulations on it and the gloves and hat.
Rebecca said…
The color of the yarn is beautiful, but then, I love a good red. The scarf is going to be fabulous. Hmmm...bread...maybe I should go get some started. It certainly is going to be warm enough for it to rise today.

Popular Posts