Cyber Monday

This morning I took part in a little Cyber Monday shopping. I have never had so much trouble doing anything online. For some reason, I couldn’t keep an internet connection. One time I was connected for less than 2 minutes. I was relieved when I finally got my purchase made. Hopefully, this afternoon will be better. I really hope that we are able to get our high speed set up next week.

Last night I thought I’d wake up with no voice this morning. I slept very little most of the night. There is nothing like waking up every half hour to cough. Naturally, I was sleeping sound when the alarm went off. At least Knitter #3 let me have a 20 minute nap after lunch.

I had hoped that I would be able to finish my new bag over the weekend, but it was not to be. It is a messenger bag with some nice sized pockets for stuff. Like yarn or ballet clothes. Maybe by the end of the week when Knitter #2’s ballet performance happens. They are being little soldiers from The Nutcracker. It would be very nice if I only had to carry one bag into the Festival of Trees where they are performing.

Comments

Popular Posts