And Life Moves On

Yesterday I was celebrating my new Fitbit charger. Today I found the old one wedged down in the chair I like to sit in. And I had stuck my hand down there hunting for the thing a couple weeks ago! Obviously, my tape measure means more to me, because I dug deep enough to find the charger. My tape measure was laying on the kitchen table right where I left it this morning. Blah.

This morning I dyed the yarn for my next sweater project. It is the most yarn I have ever dyed all at once. 5 skeins. And the bottom skein is darker than all the rest. I am not sure what to do about it. I could dye the others more. Or I could alternate rows with another skein, but I don't really want a striped sweater. I might just throw the others back in the pot. Three of them anyway. Another skein that was down low in the pot is a perfect combination of darker and lighter. I could keep it the way it is. I love experiments.

My birthday is coming up in a few days and tomorrow we are going shopping for my birthday gift. It will probably be a gift card for JoAnn's. That would be handy for the dresses I'd like to make after I get done with my skirt making projects. I am so picky about clothes I prefer to pick things myself or make my own. And I hate spending a lot of money, another reason to make my own. Although I am willing to spend more money on clothes off of etsy. Unique, interesting, and made to fit ME, not some industry standard size.

Comments

Popular Posts