The DPN Search

I don't think I am going to meet the personal deadline I have set for finishing Rose and starting the next project. I haven't done more than 2 rows a day recently. At that rate I will be using the sweater to dress up a doll. I have discovered that I need to buy a circular needle for the next sweater. That led to the dpn search. The dpn search turned up nearly all of the missing dpn's that I hadn't seen in ages. It is nice to know that I am not crazy. I really did have all those needles after all. Once upon a time I thoughtfully bought them in every size I could possibly ever need. Unfortunately, one set is missing a needle. They are the kind that have 4 to a set, so there is no squeaking by with just the needles that are there. Maybe I will be lucky and it will turn up on the black hole that is my desk. Things fall in, but they never come out.

I am already wishing I could start on the next sweater project. Sigh. I am just not enamoured with the lace pattern at the bottom of this one. I am almost done with that part, thankfully. The pattern was complicated enough that I had to keep checking the chart rather than being able to remember the repeat. I haven't done much lace knitting. Soon the bottom pattern will be done and I can enjoy the rest of the sweater.

Comments

Popular Posts