Recycling


This is what I made today in a few minutes. What used to be my favorite overalls (I loved them to death) is now a handy bag for my drawing things when I go to art class. It needs straps and a closure before Friday. I really don’t know what I am going to do about straps. I probably ought to go through some things I never wear. That is how I came upon the overalls. I am debating whether to use snaps or velcro for the closure. The bottom trim was one of the goodies I got in a bag of trim scraps from Walmart.

I’ve had a bit of a breakthrough on my knitting techniques list. The sweater with the attached I-cord is also knit in one piece from the top down. Two techniques in one fell swoop.

I want to thank Lone Knitter for the moral support on the sock. It’s always nice to know people are pulling for you even if it is just a knitting goal.

Comments

Lone Knitter said…
Cute bag! Well, you're most welcome for the support, because knitting goals are very important!

Popular Posts