Saturday Morning Muffins



Saturday morning muffins. Yum. These have become a habit around our house. We’ve been having them most weekends for well over a year. Maybe close to 2 years. They are from an old cookbook of my grandmother’s.

This is what I’ve been playing with the last 24 hours:



I was inspired by a top I saw online. The dress form is named Tulip. She absolutely lives to help me out with my sewing. For real. I bought the fabric last year to make some kind of summer top. And now I’m getting around to it. I love the watercolor flowers on it.

Last night I didn’t get the garden planted like I thought I would. We had some nasty weather, so I did it this morning. It got hot before I could finish, so maybe tonight or in the morning I can finish up. My tomatoes looked half dead when I planted them, but they got a good watering, so hopefully they look mostly alive now. My pal, Kimmie, has some more plants for me next week. The past couple years I have had the worst luck with my tomato starts. Last year I had a few that made it to the garden. This year there are none. I think maybe next year I am going to go back to planting them at the beginning of February. That way I’ll at least have time to replant if they don’t do well.

Comments

Sarah said…
Cute top!!!

Popular Posts