Saturday

It is 3 months until Christmas. Anyone done their Christmas shopping? Not me. I have a sort of tentative list in my mind of things I could make. I have to be careful about paper lists these days. Knitter #2 can read anything, so I have to keep those kinds of lists hidden.

It isn’t every day you can boast you finished more than one project. And I finished 2 within a few hours today. The good news is the Wolverine hat is finished for good this time. It fits Knitter #3 perfectly. The other project I finished is a coffee cup cozy. We actually have some cups that get too hot in microwave. You can’t touch them to take a drink for several minutes after you get it out. I am wondering if the cozy will help keep drinks warm longer. I might have to do a semi scientific test on it.

This morning at 4, Maggie wanted out. She insisted she was going to die if I didn’t get up and let her out. She better not ask to go out at 4 am again. I have kids. I need all the sleep I can get. After she came back in, she kept trying to con me into letting her out again. I didn’t get back to sleep until about 5. I really, really like to sleep between the hours of 3 and 5:30. Our birds are pleasantly silent during most of that time, the coyotes have gone to take a nap, and the air is cool. I love it.

Comments

Knotty Dogs said…
Hey Kathy,

There's photos of the girls on my blog.

www.knottypineranch.com

Jodi
Unknown said…
I love the idea of knitting mug cozies...one of those to do things that never seems to get done, though. :) My dog keeps waking us up at all hours of the night. Her skin is not adjusting well to the dryness here. She makes so much noise scratching, it keeps us up. I don't know what to do as it seems to be most of her skin.

Popular Posts