Hot, Hot, Hot

Anyone out there cold? Thank heavens we have central air. I am making a short list in my head of people I should call and check up on. Why? It is 109 degrees here right now. I feel sorry for my birds, they just have to live with it. At least they have some fresh cold water to drink.



In better news, all work has stopped on the body of the BSU sweater. I have reached the armpits and have started a sleeve. I didn’t think it would go this fast. And tomorrow, I get to start my red and white sweater. I don’t know what to name it yet. I can’t wait to start it. New projectitis, I guess. I have had the yarn for almost a year, so it’s about time. It is the yarn pictured in the sidebar. Heck, I even went out and bought a knitting needle for the thing. I have 2 sets of Boye knitting needles, so I have rarely bought knitting needles outside of my dpns. I bought a set of circular bamboo needles for it. I’ve never used bamboo needles before, so it will be an experience working with something breakable.

I hope all of you are keeping cool!

Comments

Lone Knitter said…
Oh my goodness! I can believe how hot it is there. It's so crazy. You're making wonderful progress on the sweater. I LOVE bamboo needles. Crystal Palaca bamboo needles are my favorite.
You're getting a lot of knitting done in such heat!! It must be the central air....

Popular Posts