Too Much Stress...

It is just being one of those weeks. Stressful and tiresome. Not much knitting going on. Not much sewing going on. Lots of stressing going on. One reason: a leaky washing machine. We haven’t had this machine long and our last machine leaked. This one isn’t brand new, it is new to us. I hate troublesome appliances.

I am almost done with my Tour de France sweater and when it is done, I won’t have an excuse for not working on the BSU sweater that HAS to be done by the end of the month. I am not enjoying the lettering all that much. It makes the sweater into back and forth knitting about 1/3 of the time.

For the past day or so, I have been distracting myself from the knitting and the stress with a magazine I picked up that has lots of inspiration in it. Sewing inspiration. I definitely need some inspiration this week!

Comments

Popular Posts