New Year's Eve

Here it is the LAST day of the year. Well, lets be real, the last NIGHT of the year. I was going to get this post done earlier in the day, but I got distracted with stuff that seemed a lot like work. Filling the garbage up, doing laundry, making party food. I have three girls who are so full of home made caramel apple dip that I hope they don't get sick.

Tomorrow I am going to post about my New Years resolutions for 2015. Today, I am going to update you on my yarn project. The peach yarn came out great. I wondered if it had enough color to affect the color I was trying to dye. It turns out that it is pale enough that it doesn't really have much effect. I dyed it blue, and it came out a nice shade of blue. I took notes just like I do when I am developing a new color. Now I have to decide what I am going to make with it.

I had been going to make a Kate Davies pattern, but when I went to Ravelry to look at the pattern, it used worsted weight yarn. It is Blaithin and I love it. I'll have to dye some yarn for it some day. For now, I am looking for something new. I really fell in love with the idea of a yoked cardigan, so I am hunting for one I can do in fingering weight. I might even have a pattern in one of my books.

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!

Comments

Popular Posts