A Fall View

This is a picture I took last week near where I live. That is about as close to fall colors as we get here. No lively shades of orange. Some reds, and a lot of yellow. That's what you get for living in the inland PNW.



I popped by Elann this morning and noticed there is more yarn there that I need. What's a girl to do in times like these? I didn't order it, but I think I will. All these sweater desires running around willy nilly. Most of my sweaters are outerwear sweaters. Naturally, I probably need at least a dozen for indoor wear. I just don't know how I am going to find time to make all of the sweaters I have decided I need. Real quandry, huh? I may have to quit looking through my books, magazines and at websites. At one time I had sworn off knitting more sweaters and thought I didn't need anymore sweaters. What the heck was wrong with me? I think it must have been the large projects. They are sounding fun again, though.

My Spinning Roving Swap person got her box and has actually already spun what I sent her! I was amazed that she spun it up that fast. I hope I take to spinning with a spindle as well as she has.

Comments

lorinda said…
It may not be vibrant red, but it's still stunning in it's own majestic way.
Anonymous said…
That is beautiful...I love the pinks in the sky. I have lived all over, and am always amazed and joyed by how different and how beautiful this world is. I don't get many leaves here, either, just lots of gold. But, I do have snow right now! ☺
Lone Knitter said…
That's a gorgeous picture. It makes me want to be anywhere but Brooklyn! I miss the countryside. I wish I was adept at a spindle. I think I need to give it another chance.

Popular Posts