Mean, Rotten Garden Trolls...

I will endeavor to bring you all a picture of the bugling elk mirror. It is nice, don’t get me wrong. If I had seen it, I might have considered getting for my husband for Father’s Day. I just wouldn’t have bought it for myself.

The pirate map was really fun to make and is the first large embroidery project I’ve done freehand. We’re all knitters here, so I don’t really need to go on about how much fun it is to make something all of my own creation.

I am approaching the finish of the back of the Happy Hen sweater. When I finish the back, I am going to go for some simple instant gratification and do the sleeves and pocket before tackling the rest of the intarsia on the front. My knitting mojo has returned and I am aiming to finish this thing by the end of the month. I think what turned my knitting back on was the email about the Tour de France KAL coming up. It brought back lovely memories of knitting last summer.

My lawn and garden woes continue. I am setting up a drip system in our garden and have run out of tubing for it. Worst of all, no one seems to have any on hand. I saw it last week, but it is now gone. I will have to go on the hunt or our garden will be doomed. The sprinkler system just doesn’t get enough water on the veggies to keep them alive when it gets hot. I am sort of hoping to find myself up to my eyeballs in veggies in a few months. The gardening trolls will not thwart me!

Comments

Popular Posts