It's Cold

I can’t believe it is already December. The year is almost gone again. Maybe I will make some resolutions for the next year. I like making them because they give me something to work towards and I enjoy that.

Monday, I got the scarf I am making started. I am pretty sure that person has never seen this blog, so I am not worried about talking about it here. I am wondering if I should rip back a bit on it and change the edge. Right now I am slipping the stitches, but it is starting to look like it might roll more than I would like. If I rip it back, I am going to use moss stitch for the sides.

This week has been total craziness AND I lost my voice for two days. The best news all week has been the internet guy is going to come on Saturday and there isn’t currently any nasty weather scheduled to mess it up. Our dial up connection continues to be a joke and I am not going to even attempt to post any more pictures until we have a better connection.

The weather has suddenly turned seasonal on us and it is freaking cold out. It wasn’t until the past couple years that I started to hate the cold so much. And I need a warm coat to wear out and about. I have a coat, but it doesn’t come clean when I wash it. Any bit of dirt that gets on it is there to stay. I haven’t seen any I like so far. Coats look ugly as sin this year. It is supposed to be 13 degrees here next Tuesday morning, and I am NOT looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular Posts