Ripped It

Today we made a little shopping foray, so I took my scarf project along with me. I ended up ripping it all back to the end of the garter stitch so I could do a garter stitch edge. Less thinking required at each end that way. I wanted it to be some mindless knitting, afterall.

I’ll have to get some pictures and get it up on Ravelry. My internet connection has been my excuse for not getting stuff like that done over the past 6 months, so now I must do better.

I also bought some felt and flannel today for a doll project. Last night I found the coolest dolls at Wee Wonderfuls. I may make both of them elves. In my house, there is no making just 1 of anything. Hopefully, I can get them done for Christmas. I think I need to get things done extra early this year because school gets out a week before Christmas. I’m not knitting the girls anything. I’d like to make them pajamas/nightgowns, but I need to locate the pattern again. Then I will have to see if I have enough fabric to make them. I don’t really want to buy more fabric. It might be fun to piece some stuff together to make them.

Comments

Popular Posts