Wardrobe Refashion for 2010

I decided to do Wardrobe Refashion again. Current signups close on the 31st. It could be the answer for my desire to reduce my fabric and yarn stashes. Of course, it doesn’t explicitly say you can’t buy new fabric or yarn. That is in the gray area where it is just left up to you. I am signing up for 6 months. Wardrobe Refashion isn’t even hard for me, because I don’t buy new clothes all that often. I tend not to like what I find in the stores, so I like to make my own.

My Pledge:

I Kathy pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 / 4 / 6 months. I pledge that i shall refashion, renovate, recycle pre-loved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovated, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings!

Signed Kathy.

And the button:

Comments

Popular Posts