A Package!

I got a bit of a surprise today. A secret pal package. And it was full of good stuff. Some of the good stuff has disappeared, though. The bag is for sock knitting projects and was made by my secret pal. There is also this COOL folding ruler. I have never heard of such a thing. I’ve seen folding yardsticks. Anyway, there are lots of cool chicken and duck things AND even some yarn. I might make some gloves with it. Or I might just make myself some socks out of it. I love the rubber chicken (instead of a ducky). Thank you so much, secret pal!





Yesterday was a decent day thankfully. We thought maybe we would get something like 8 trees. But then we saw the trees. They were much bigger than my husband thought they would be, so we only got 4. We have 10.5 acres, so we have plenty of room for lots of trees, shrubs and etc. Today we have wind and I have a bunch of flowers to plant. And our yard is beginning to look like the Serengeti. I hate doing anything in the wind, but I think I am going to have to.

Comments

How fun, and what a cool ruler!
Lone Knitter said…
Looks as if your Secret Pal really took the time to get to know you. That package is perfect for you, and the bag she made is so CUTE! I love cherries. Good luck with the trees.

Popular Posts