Must Knit More....

I have been in a knitting frenzy trying to finish my Crinkle. I am determined to be wearing it by this time next week. I am just dying to work on my Luna Moth Shawl. Hopefully it will as quick a knit as it seems like. It only uses 3 balls of yarn, so it seems like it would be quick. I am trying to be careful what I say here so I don’t find myself a victim of ‘famous last words…’

Over the weekend, I put the finishing touches on my quilt blocks:



I also cut out the smock aprons I mentioned yesterday:



The mostly pink print is for the oldest. She is very much into pink and girly. Her sister is 2 and easy to please. She also likes to do whatever her sister does. If her sister has a dress, she wants one too. I don’t think Knitter #3 will be quite the priss that big sis is, though.

Tomorrow I’ll show you what came in the mail yesterday…

Comments

You are a sewing maniac!
Rima said…
I love the quilt blocks. Lovely.
Rebecca said…
The quilt block is great - the finished quilt is going to be incredible.

Popular Posts