The New Toy

Finally, I am typing up my first blog post on my new laptop! My report? I love it. Now if I could find the disk for my camera's programs...

My raised beds have little sprouts in them! I had been worried that the heat would dry them out too quickly for the seeds to sprout. I'm getting excited about the possibilities for my fall garden.

Of course, now I am going to have to be Farmer MacGregor and start packing a gun to get rid of rabbits. If I call them bunnies, I'll feel bad about blowing them away. We have so many, they aren't afraid of me. Yet. I think that if they aren't afraid, it is definitely an infestation. I really don't like them. They will attract hungry coyotes, bobcats, foxes and who knows what else. And they will all take an interest in browsing the other delicacies. Chickens, ducks, turkey, baby goats. No babies right now, but I have 2 does getting wider by the minute. I want the babies alive and sellable. Too bad I can't sell cottontails....

Comments

Popular Posts