Fair Week

I am on the hunt for a picture program that will allow me to crop my pictures. The Canon programs that came with my camera don't seem to allow cropping. I had a hard time finding out how to resize the pictures for putting them on the web. Anyone out there know anything?

Today is 4H interview day at the fair. We have to finish putting the book together this morning. It amazes me how much my oldest child hates doing a little work. It might be easier to go after her teeth with pliers than get her to work on her 4H book. Next year we are going to work on it as we go. Last year she was a clover bud and it was EASY. I warned my pal Heather that she is in for it next year when her son will be a full fledged 4H'er.

Cold weather will be here soon, so I am starting to think about cold weather knitting. I need new chore mittens for this winter. The thumb unraveled on my last ones. I shouldn't think about new knitting projects when I have old ones to either frog or finish.

Comments

Popular Posts