I Finished Something!

Well, the Stripy Scarf is finished. I haven’t woven the ends in yet. I am already on the third stripe of the matching Cinchy Hat. It is a piece of cake after the long rows on the scarf. Maybe some pictures tomorrow.

The Christmas sock is going speedily too, but I need to check the pattern and make sure I don’t make the leg too long. It’d suck to run out of yarn wouldn’t it?

I picked up a couple new books in spite of the fact that they weren’t on sale at Joann’s. Only the Leisure Arts books were on sale. I thought that was kind of annoying that my ad didn’t say it was Leisure Arts books, it just said knitting, crochet, and quilting books. If I think of it later in the week I will tell you what I think of them. I haven’t really looked at one of them yet.

Besides finishing up the scarf, I’ve been working on our Halloween costumes. It has gone grand since I got all the little things I needed on Friday. Maybe we’ll get pictures of the costumes, too. And speaking of Halloween, we are nearly out of candy again. Obviously, I will have to get more. Especially since I have a friend who won’t be able to enjoy her daughter’s haul this year. She’s having surgery tomorrow and will be on a liquid diet for a week or so. I told her I would send her a Halloween package after she is able to enjoy goodies. That is so cruel that she won’t be able to steal the kiddo’s best stuff. That’s what Halloween is for isn’t it?

Comments

Popular Posts