Zinnias

And here it is friday, again. I haven't gotten enough knitting done to merit pictures. Instead, we are having flowers. Zinnias from the flower garden. I love fresh flowers in the house.



In a strange twist, I think I have some Knit Picks sock yarn in a colorway called Zinnia. I've been in the sock knitting mood lately. The next pair I cast on for will be for my husband. He's a great husband and deserves loads of handknit socks.

That brings me to last night. We had a freakish wind storm that kicked up loads of dirt and soot off the area that burned early last month. The storm covered a pretty large area and resulted in power outages all over the place. I spent my time knitting until it got too dark. After that I had to resort to folding laundry for fun. Fun?

Comments

Lone Knitter said…
I remember when I first moved to Brooklyn, the person I was renting a room from put some zinnias in the room to brighten up my very small closet of a room. I also have the zinnia colorway from KnitPicks...I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Popular Posts