Marihone

Here is my new project. The picture doesn't really show the green in the color that it really is. I am using Knit Picks Palette for the sweater. It is Marihone from Dale of Norway's Soft Treasures for Little Ones. I have been working on it along with my sock. Maybe I will post pictures of the sock in a few days.



I also have pictures of my latest fabric finds. I draped the sheer fabric over the white because they are going to be sewn up together. It shows off the sheer much better than rolled up against itself. I hope my persnickety sewing machine will sew the hem on the sheer part of the top I have planned for it. I haven't started sewing on the little watermelon dress yet. Maybe later this afternoon.

Comments

Lone Knitter said…
What cute little lady bugs! I love lady bugs. I've never knit little pictures before. How brave of you.

Popular Posts