Book Sale Find!

The weather today is so nice. It makes me wish I could go out in the garden, but the ground is just starting to thaw. It is over 50 outside. We are supposed to have nice weather like this for the next week. So lovely!

I found a fabulous pattern at a local discount store today. It is for a cabled cell phone carrier. I tore one off the pad to bring home and try out. I could use a few for all those times I don’t have pockets for my phone. Great for all the leftover bits of yarn I have laying around, too.

A while back, our library had a book sale. They had books of all kinds and I got some for the kids. And for me. I found a stack of sewing books and one knitting book. It happened to be Sweater Design in Plain English by Maggie Righetti. Not her other book, that I hear people rave about ( Knitting in Plain English), but I expect it has a lot of good information in it. I have barely glanced through it so far, but I will be spending a lot of time with it soon, I think.

Hope you all are enjoying nice weather, too!

Comments

Popular Posts