Things are looking good for my mittens. I have 3 fingers and the mitten cap left to go. After knitting one of the fingers I noticed something. I had picked up the first mitten to see if the fingers matched up and something looked different. At first, I couldn’t see what it was. Then I realized I had made the stripes on the second mitten narrower, so it has more stripes. The mistake started right at the beginning. I’m leaving it the way it is. There is no way I would tear out the whole thing just for that.
Good news with my Accordion sweater: I am an inch away from separating the fronts from the back. It will be a relief to be done with such a large project. Plus, I will get to wear it.
I saved my best news for last. I have sprouts! 6 tomatoes and 3 Brussels sprouts. I need to plant some more seeds, but Brent hasn’t found another fluorescent light fixture for me to use on the ones that have sprouted. I am sprouting them in a window, but I am using all the room there is for the plant trays I already have. We also want to start working in the garden on days when the weather is nice. Today wasn’t one of those days. It turned out sunny after starting overcast and rainy, but was very windy. This weather does mean spring is coming!